Scraptacular July Reveals

Good morning! Are you staying cool in this crazy hot weather that we are having? It is in excess of 90 degrees here, that is crazy! I see a lot of pool time in my future!

Today I want to share with you what I've created with Scraptacular's July kit. It had such fun papers & embellishments, & was so much fun to work with. I hope that you enjoy my creations:


This layout is of my 2 daughters & my cousins kiddos enjoying my Aunt & Uncle's pool. It is a summer tradition to spend as much time as we can there & with them, & we get a picture of the kids in that same swing every year. It is fun to see how much they grow from year to year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a picture of me & my favorite girls in the world. Emma & Audra. It was taken at Emma's 6th b-day party, this year. My hair is now super short, so it is funny to see this picture. But at least I am in one, right?!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a random b-day card that I made w/ some of the scraps from the kit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And THIS picture, is of my peanut Audra! When she was 3 years old, she loved her red socks, & would put them on "all by herself" & then pull them up to her knees. If you tried to pull them down, she would pull them right back up. She never did this with any other pair of socks, only the red ones. She cracks me up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you have it. I hope that you liked what I've done with the kit from Scraptacular. If you haven't gotten your yet, head on over there now & order yours today!

Have a great day! Stay cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop