Let's Get Peachy July 7th Sketch Reveal

Hello my Peachy friends! How are you? Thank you for taking the time to mosey on through today. I had the opportunity to work with another fantastic sketch here at Let's Get Peachy, & I used the Anti Boredom twist to it.



This layout is of my sweet baby girl, Emma, when she was 9 months old. My husband & I were always amazed at how much of a mess this teeny tiny lil girl could make! Who knew that as they get bigger, the messes get bigger too! Oh well.

Supplies used:
Basic Grey - Fusion: Exposure, Fusion Tags; Micro Mini Letter Stickers, black.
Color Box chalk ink - Lavender
K&Company - velum
American Crafts Thickers: Subway foam letters, black.
My Lil Shoebox - Mini Alpha Stickers, yellow.
Ranger Liquid Pearls: Lavender Lace, Lemon Yellow.
Random ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today. I look forward to seeing you back here again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop