Let's Get Peachy July 14th Sketch Reveal

Well, hello there!!!  How are you this fine day in July!  Keeping cool, I hope, &
enjoying the summer.

I happened to get lucky again & create with another gorgeous sketch by Deb, at Let's
Get Peachy
. I had this paper in my stash for a while now, & thought it would be
perfect for this sketch. The pictures are of my daughter, Emma, at age 10 months.
I do believe they were taken by a friend who was at our house for a get together.
Emma just stared at the camera, heck, she was used to from me. It was almost like
she was posing. She was really teething at the time, so there was always something
in her mouth. But those eyes, they just get me every time (& still do!!).





Supplies used:
Nikki Sivils - Flaming Butterfly patterned paper line
Karen Foster Design - Green scrappers floss
Foam alpha stickers (from the $1 bin at Target)
Basic Gren - brads
My Little Shoebox - White alpha stickers
Ranger Stickles - Crystal

Thanks for looking. I hope you try something with Deb's sketch, & if you do, please
link it up at Let's Get Peachy we can all oohh & aaahh over it. Have a great day!
~Anneliese~

Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful layout! I've looked at it several times now and the colors are just so vibrant. And the butterflies flying across the page are great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!