Let's Get Peachy July Recipe Challenge

Howdy folks!  How are you this fine day?  I wanted to share with you my take on
this months challenge at Let's Get Peachy. As you know, it is a recipe challenge,
& we were supposed to pick at least 4 of the 10 items to use on our layouts.
I tried my darndest to get all 10 items, but I fell short of just two. So close!!!
I "blinged" my letters w/ stickles, used "twine" on my "buttons", I am an inker
anyway, so I "inked" everything that I could, I "distressed" the bottom part paper,
I used a border "punch", I used ric-rak as my "ribbon", & I "tore" a journaling
sheet out of my book (does that count??). So, there you have it....what I used
in my recipe.




This picture is of my oldest daughter, Emma, when she was 6 months old. She rarely
slept for me (part of being a preemie, I think), so when she did, I would let her
sleep anytime, anywhere, & it was always so peaceful, which I captured in this
picture! Honestly, she still looks just like this when she sleeps, but with hair.
lol.

Supplies used:
Basic Grey - Fusion: Tangerine, Criss Cross, Chartruse, Grape Fizz, & Love Me Tender.
Fiskars border punch.
Making Memories - {note}worthy journal book, Addie.
Jillibean Soup: Bean Stalks brown twine; corrigated star.
Pink Paisley - Enchanged Alpha Stickers.
Ranger Stickles - Crystal
Color Box chalk ink - chestnut.
Random - buttons, ribbon/ric rak.

Thanks for looking today! I surely hope you have enjoyed my layout, &
what all the other very talented ladies share with you over at Let's
Get Peachy
!

Have a fabulous day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop