One More from FH2S June Supplies

While you are reading this, I am crafting my fingers to the bone. I am on a scrappy retreat at the Hamburg Hideaway with some great friends! Lots of scrapping, talking, music, movies, eatting.... I am sure that I am having a blast!

I had some scraps left over from my FH2S supplies for June, & I decided to see if I could create something from them. There was a sketch posted at FH2S for May that worked perfectly. Here is what I came up with:


This is Emma at 16 months old with my dad, her Paw-paw. She is the apple of his eye, & has him wrapped around her little finger (& still does today). They are buds.

Thank you for stopping today.
Have a fantastic day & stop back soon to see what I've been up to this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!