Friday, April 30, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Hi there! I just wanted to remind you that this is the last week of the birthday bash over at From Here 2 Scrapternity. They are turning 4 this month & celebrating with a HUGE Birthday Bash! There are so many great challenges, and wonderful prizes to be won. And of course it's a great group of ladies! What are you waiting for? Go join in the fun! You have until Friday to get your entries in.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Look what I found over at Posh Designs! Lots & lots of blog candy! You should definately go over & check it out & maybe you could be the winner. The details of it are listed below, but go to their blog to enter for your chance to win:
What do you get if you combine 6 of the hottest new lines in the scrappy industry and 2 very much loved manufacturers out there!!!??
You get this amazingly scrumptious candy!!!
- 36 (3 sheets of each pattern) single sided 6x6 sheets - Sassafras Lass CHERRY DELICIOUS wee bundle
- 36 (3 sheets of each pattern) single sided 6x6 sheets - Sassafras Lass NERDY BIRD wee bundle
- 36 (3 sheets of each pattern) single sided 6x6 sheets - Sassafras Lass APPLE JACK wee bundle
- 30 single sided 6x6 sheets - Pink Paislee QUEEN BEE paper pad
- 30 single sided 6x6 sheets - Pink Paislee 365 DEGREES paper pad
- 30 single sided 6x6 sheets - Pink Paislee BAYBERRY COTTAGE paper pad
Holy smokes now that's A LOT of paper!!! Nearly 200 sheets of brand new paper!!!
- Only one entry per person
- Post your name and the link to your blog where you mention this candy and if you don't have one just spread the word out okay?! (please use Mr. Linky below)
- The last one is totally up to you, if you aren't already a follower you can follow us, now that'll make us waaaayyy happy! ;)
Good luck people!
Monday, April 19, 2010
I told you I was on a card making kick!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Hi there! I wanted to bring to your attention that From Here 2 Scrapternity is turning 4 this month & celebrating with a HUGE Birthday Bash! There are so many great challenges, and wonderful prizes to be won. And of course it's a great group of ladies! What are you waiting for? Go join in the fun!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
For my mother:
For Max, who turned 1:
For Nicholas, my cousins son:
I am not a great card maker, but they are fun & easy.
Thanks for looking.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
This one, Fun Times, I actually used a pencil eraser to stamp the dots on a white piece of card stock. It worked perfectly! & as it turned out, it totally matched the dots on the pp. Quick & easy.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo! We were at my friends house, who has girls the same age as my girls. After a long day of play, they took a bath, before getting into their jammies. It makes it easier for us too. My girls, of course, fell asleep on the way home, all we needed to do was put them in their beds. I of course "blacked out" the best part of the photo for posting purposes....but in my book there are bare naked tushies.
This was Emma YEARS ago. She was not even a year old here. Posing for the 1st ever calendar that I did (which got me into scrapping, btw).
This lo was created for TES online crop challenge to scrap old photos.
Thanks for looking!
Monday, April 5, 2010
This lo was a scraplift of the very talented Jewels. It was an honor to scraplift her. I knew exactly what I was looking for. I had these velum sayings, & this one worked perfectly. In my digging for the velum sayings, I found the below saying as well.
This pic of the girls always cracks me up! They thought they were so cool w/ their chairs & drink in their lil pool.
I got this award a few days ago, just haven't had time to really post it. I got it from one of my favorite blogger friends Ana. Ana is a super talented scrapper so check her blog. Thanks for thinking of me Ana.
Now I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers. So, here goes...
10 things that make me happy:
1. Spending time with my family
2. Hearing my kids laugh, together
3. Coffee!!! Coffee!! & more Coffee!!
4. Scrapbooking, or any crafting for that matter.
5. Being outside
7. Getting goodies in the mail
8. A clean house
10. Watching all the birds, deer, squirrels, chipmunks, hawks, etc in my backyard
5 Pieces of Trivia about myself:
1. I was born in Germany
2. I still have a baby tooth
3. I love curling up with a good book
4. As much as I love my girls, I like when my parents have them overnight. (peace & quiet!, good night sleep, get a lot done around the house!!!)
5. I love watching movies!
Now to pass this on to 5 blogging friends that I would like to share this with. Go visit them :)
1. Mia at Make Positive Changes
2. Lisa at Where Chaos Meets Creativity
3. Dana at They Call Me Tatar Salad
4. Beth at Little Scraps of My Life
5. Tiffany at ScrapHappy
Thursday, April 1, 2010
I normally don’t post about my girls, or goings on in my life. It is usually just all about my crafts. However, today we had the most spectacular day together! My girlfriend called me at the last minute & asked if I wanted to go to Blue Marsh, since it was going to be a fabulous day. It has been rainy & crummy all week, & today it was supposed to be in the 70s. I said, sure, what the heck, so we piled the kids in the car, & headed over to the lake. There is a playground, & little beach at the lake, & just a lot of outdoors & nature (which Deb & I are both big fans of!). We started out near the water, throwing stones in, & collecting leaves, & then we had lunch, & then the kids played on the playground, well, by the time we left……Well….. Let the pictures tell the story:
They went from this:
Finally to this!!
I did not add the pictures of my friends son because I don’t know how she would feel about me posting her son in his underwear on my blog!! But it was such a cute site! Kyle actually said, “This is the most fun I’ve ever had here!” Thanks, Kyle! We had a great time with you too! Just wait until you & Emma are older! We are gonna have fun teasing you w/ these pics!
Thanks for letting me share this with you!
Yes! This would be my perfect ME day! Starbucks, a good book, & scrappy time! Hey, come to think of it, I will be w/o the girls tomorrow, dh will be working.....I just may have a "Perfect Me Day!" :o)
This lo was created using the April monthly sketch at Crop Stop, & also for a challenge at The Everyday Scrapper.