Double Page Layout for Let's Get Peachy

Here is another project that I did as an "extra" for Let's Get Peachy, this month. The base layout is from a page design class at Scraptacular, & of course I added my own touches & made the layout my own.


These picture are of Emma, buried in the sand in Sea Isle City, NJ this year. She got buried by my sister & her boyfriend, & Emma just hung out there for at least a half an hour. I was just snapping pictures of her in her various states, & I thought they were so much fun, I had to put them on a layout.

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to check out Let's Get Peachy as well as Scraptacular for lots of goodies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop