Nuts About Sketches Birthday Celebration: Day 2

Hi there! Happy Sunday!
I am totally double dipping on this as it is the Nuts About Sketches, Day 2 Birthday Celebration. Shawn has posted another fantastic sketch, so head on over there to check it out. But the reason why I say that I am double dipping is that today Beth, from Scraptacular, has released her May kit. So, I used the supplies from the May kit. So be sure to head on over to Scraptacular to pick up yours today!

Here is what I created w/ the fantastic sketch & wonderful supplies!


We are in recovery mode from the parties yesterday. I hope to get some scrappy time in, & then sit & relax.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop