Emma's Birthday Cake

Now, it has been 2 weeks since Emma's fabulous Art Bus/Rapunzel birthday party. I have teased you with the idea of my best cake ever. So, here is the cake that took me 3 days to make! I totally cake bossed it & used the rice krispy treats for the tower, & the fondant (that I swear I will never work with again!!) for the stones & the grass. What do you think:



At one point, while working with the fondant, Audra came in to ask me a question. I abruptly yelled at her to leave me alone, not talk to me, & I will deal with what ever it is later. I heard her walk into the toy room & say to Emma, "Emma, don't talk to Mommy right now. She is really mad about something." It was funny.

I know it's not scrapping or crafting, but it is creative, so I thought I would share with you.

Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop