Let's Get Peachy Blog Hop Winner Announced

Good morning! Thank you for checking back to find out who my winner for the First Ever Let's Get Peachy Blog Hop is! If you left me some love, & became a follower of my blog, you were entered into a random draw for a small rak from me. So, by using random.org, the winner is:

TeenaBugg38

Congratulations!!


Please email me at: amgrassi@verizon.net with your name & address so that I can get your scrappy goody out to you asap.

For a complete list of all the winners from the blog hop, please go to Let's Get Peachy.

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Wanting to say a big Thank you to you Liese for participating as a Kat on the LGP Hop and giving such a great prize to TeenaBugg38! Congrats on being a double winner!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop