Nuts About Sketches #159

Well, hello there. Do you think that I am on a serious blogging roll here? Wow! I am posting every day, & sometimes 2x a day! That is a record for me! Wow! I hope that you are enjoying my creations as much as I enjoy making them.

We are now on day 3 of the Nuts About Sketches Birthday Bash, so be sure to stop back later on today to see what I've created for that, but most importantly, please head over to Nuts About Sketches to see the great prize that Shawn is offering & what all the other gals are creating w/ the gorgeous sketches.

However, today is the normal day for her sketch reveals, so this is what I've created with her sketch #159:


Before kids, I had a water garden on our deck. An old barrel, w/ rocks, & water lilies, & ornamental water grass, & all kinds of plants, as well as fish, frogs, & snails. Loved it!! Emma did too her first year. She explored it, & was quite fascinated by it. She would touch all the grass, & put her fingers in the water, but most of all, she just loved that frog "spitter".

As I am typing up this post, I realized that I spelled "fascinated" wrong on my layout. I missed the C! Ugh! Oh well. I will fix it for my book, but I won't get to take another picture of it. What a schmuck I can be.
------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, the supplies I used to create this layout came from the gorgeous May kit from Scraptacular. You won't want to miss it. It is great, as usual!!

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be posting about the b-day bash later on, & more tomorrow, so come on back!

Have a fantastic week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop