Let's Get Peachy Sketch Reveal

Good morning! Today is my very first reveal for the Peachy Kat team for Let's Get Peachy!! Yay!!! Groovy Deb does fantastic sketches (& we all know how I feel about sketches!), & this one was no exception! Love it, loved working with it, & am pleased with the results. (my dh even said to me, after I was caught looking at my lo for the 50th time, "Are you looking at it again??"). So, here is my very first sketch reveal for the Peachy Kats:

The pictures are of my youngest daughter, Audra, when she was 3 months old. We had taken her to get her pictures professionally done & these are just a few of them. They worked perfectly with this sketch. Looking at them make me a tad bit sad because she is now 4. Where does the time go?!
The supplies I used are:
Quick Quotes Abby Collection paper
DCWV cardstock
Color Box Chestnut chalk ink
Karen Fosters Scrappers Floss
Dear Lizzy/American Crafts Thickers - Glitter Letter Sparkling
Dear Lizzy/American Crafts Thickers - Glitter Letter White Shoebox
& random tag, chipboard flowers, & pearls.
Thanks for looking today! I hope that you enjoyed my take on the sketch. Stop in over at Let's Get Peachy often to check out the wonderful projects of the very talented Peachy Kat team!
Have a fabulous day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop