Let's Get Peachy Sketch Reveal

Hello there!
Over at Let's Get Peachy, Groovy Deb has shared with us a beautiful sketch. I was lucky enough to be able to work with it, & simply adored it! It is clean & crisp, & left a lot up to your imagination. Here is what I came up with:


This picture is of my youngest, Audra, at Emma's (my oldests) soccer game. She is 3 in this photo & so wishes she was 5 so that she could play soccer, and do everything else, like her big sister does. Audra is my silly, happy-go-lucky, funny one, & this picture captures her in one of her moments. Oh, how I LOVE my lil Monkey!

The supplies that I used are: Close to My Heart paper (from 2007), American Crafts Poolside Vinyl Thickers, & various random other things.

Thanks for looking today! If you have haven't already, please visit Let's Get Peachy for a lot of fun & inspiration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop