Nuts About Sketches #167

Today, as you are reading this, I am in Sea Isle City, NJ. Maybe I am sleeping, maybe I am sitting on the beach with my toes in the sand. Or maybe I at the zoo, or Storybook Land. Who knows, however, I am on vacation! Yay!

Even though I am on vacation, that doesn't stop Shawn from posting new sketches at Nuts About Sketches.... as it is Monday. This sketch was so much fun to work with, & the supplies in the Scraptacular June kit were perfect for this sketch. I loved working w/ the supplies & the sketch. And here is what I came up with:


When my father found out that Emma loved his boat, he would take her out every time she went for a sleep over. He even got her her own fishing rod (Dora I do believe). In these pictures, she did catch a sunny, & you can see her reaction.

Thanks for looking today.
Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop