Nuts About Sketches #165

Here we are, another fabulous Monday in June! Love summer & everything that comes with it. In fact, today, is the first Monday that Emma doesn't have school, & I do believe that it is the last day that I have the boys. Yes, today starts the Grassi summer!

Shawn revealed another new sketch at Nuts About Sketches today, & I used Scraptacular's June kit supplies to create this:


It seems that I have way more pages of Emma than I do of Audra, so I need to catch up a little bit. This is just some pics of Audra, as cute as can be, when she was just 3 months old. She was always a happy, easy baby....until she hit one. lol. But she is now 4, & won't stop talking....She is still way too cute though! My lil peanut!

Hope you have a lovely summer & do lots of fun things!
See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop