From Here 2 Scrapternity June Reveals.

Hello friends! I hope that you are having a fantastic day! This weekend there is a great crop going on at From Here 2 Scrapternity. You should head over there right now & check it out. I used my supplies for June to create 2 challenges. A recipe challenge for a layout, & a card challenge. Here is what I have created using my supplies:


This layout is of my girls with my parents on their boat. They love fishing with Nana & Paw-paw, & have such a great time on the water & boat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I created this card for Tony's cousin's son who made his first communion in May. I really like how the cross turned out. In the thank you note, he even thanked me for the "handmade" card. Josh is 8.

Today, we are on our way to the beach! I am so looking forward to spending time w/ the family & just hanging out & relaxing. My favorite part is watching the girls have a ball. I have posts set up while we are away, so I hope you keep stopping back.

Thanks for looking today & have a great week!! (& don't forget to head over to FH2S for fun , inspiration, & prizes.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop