Let's Get Peachy Sketch Reveal (June 30)

Hello!!  How are you?  I am so glad that you are visiting me today.  I know
that I am great, I have my toes dug in the sand, at the beach, on vacation!
I hope that you are having as much fun as I am....Speaking of fun, have you seen
Deb's June 30th sketch over at Let's Get Peachy? Holy Smokes! I think this was
my favorite one so far!


I created this layout of my oldest daughter, who was 3 in this picture (she is now
6). She follows in my footsteps, & loves crafts! So, it really was no surprise
when I stepped away for a few minutes & came back to find her all covered in marker.
She used herself as the canvas! Of course my first instinct was to grab the camera.
Does that make me a bad mommy? lol.

The supplies that I used are:
Stamping Up paper 2007
Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge
Jenni Bowlin Butterflies
Stickles - Star Dust
Liquid Pears - White Opal, Baby Blue, & Lemmon Yellow
Random: twine & staples

Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!