Let's Get Peachy Sketch Reveal

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I was able to work with Deb's fantastic
June 9th Sketch at Let's Get Peachy, & it was so much fun! For those of you
that know me, know that I adore sketches, & this one was no exception.



I did a layout of one of my oldest & dearest friends, Angela, & her family.
The picture is from 2006, but the thought behind the layout doesn't change.
We met when we were about 5, & have remained friends for all of these years. We
went to camp together, high school together, cheered together, got into some trouble
together (as teenagers do! ask my dad!!), & then we got married the same year, &
had children the same year as well! Talk about friends! Now our kids are friends
too. She is one of those friends that is always there for you, no matter what.


On this layout I used:
Quick Quotes Jokers Wild paper
Tim Holts distressing tool
SEI chalk ink - ruby
Color Box ink - black
American Craft Thickers, Honey, Black
October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers - Ledger
Random: lace, brads, textured card stock, & staples


I hope that you enjoyed what I have created, & I hope that you have a fabulous day!
See you soon! ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop