From Here 2 Scrapternity June 15-30th Challenges

Ok girls, it's time for a new set of challenges over at From Here 2 Scrapternity!!

There are 6 fabulous challenges posted by me & the other DT members, so hurry on over & check them out.

Below, please find my challenges that I have issued:

Use Your Stash Challenge

For this one, my challenge to you is to dig deep into your stash & use 15 or more buttons on a layout or card. Big buttons, fancy buttons, color buttons, plain buttons, tiny buttons....I don't care, but you must use a minimum of 15 buttons.


Here is what I came up with for this challenge:


Image

Journaling Challenge

For this one, my challenge to you is to is to journal, but hide it somewhere on your lo. Anywhere, doesn't matter, but it has to have hidden journaling somewhere on your lo.


Here is what I came up with for this challenge:


The journaling is on the tag w/ the funky ribbons on the right side. Pull the ribbons to reveal my journaling.


Image

Please have your creations posted in the appropriate threads at FH2S by 11:59pm PST on June 30th to be eligible for a small RAK from me.


Have fun with these, enjoy, & I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop