Challenges//FH2S Announcement

I know, I know, I have been MIA again. I hope that everyone is doing well, & staying healthy. I was so sick last weekend! I was in bed the entire holiday weekend! I still have a sore throat, but otherwise am feeling much better.

As I was getting back into the groove of everyday life this week, I got to do a little scrapping. But before I go any further, I wanted to let you know that I have been selected to be on the Inspirational Team for From Here 2 Scrapternity!!! WooooHooo!!! I found out before I got sick, but never got to tell everyone! I am super excited because I love it over there. I have been hanging there since last summer. The ladies are super, the crops are fantastic, & the challenges are achievable!

With that being said, I have posted my first 2 challenges over there. A Use Your Stash challenge, & a journaling challenge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use Your Stash

My challenge to you is to use your scrap paper to create cards. You know you have it, those small scraps of paper, that you just can't bring yourself to throw away, after that beautiful lo that you just created. But for some reason, you just don't ever seem use them. Well, this is your chance. Please create at least 2 cards using those scraps that you have meant to use.
Here are my creations:

(card created from the sketch at Crop Stop)
Image
Image

Head on over to the Scrap Your Stash challenge at FH2S to be eligible for a RAK from me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Journaling Challenge

My challenge to you is to journal, but in diamond formation. You can journal an entire paragraph, just a few words, your own words, or pre-done words, just as long as it is in a diamond formation.
Here is my creation:

(layout created by sketch at CropStop).
Image

Head on over to the Journaling Challenge at FH2S to be eligible for a RAK from me.

Comments

  1. Oh wow congrats Anneliese. I am SO happy for you. And I LOVE your cards. So sweet. If I have sometime I will try to get a card or two done for your challenge. And I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop