From Here 2 Scrapternity Challenges, June 1-14

Every month the Inspirational Team (That’s Me!!!) From Here 2 Scrapternity will post 6 challenges on the 1st & the 15th. My fellow team mates came up with some incredible challenges on June 1st & have given us until the 14th to complete them. I extended the complete by date for my challenges to June 19th, as I posted my challenges late. So there is still time to complete my challenges! (see earlier post here). Sometimes RAKs are offered, sometimes it’s just for bragging rights.

The challenges from June 1st were so much fun! I had posted my take on the sketch challenge yesterday, as I used a new technique that was challenged at Scraptacular, so please scroll down to see it, but here are the other 3:

This was for the ad challenge:


I used the dots of the lifesavers & the stripes on the lifesavers as my inspiration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recipe Challenge:

1 piece of card stock, 2 pattern paper, 4+ brads, 2 different fonts:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And color challenge:

Black, white, & pink:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you missed the challenges from June 1st, have no fear, new challenges have been listed on the 15th, so please head on over & check it out!

Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop