Spring Banner

Happy weekend! This past week has been a spectacular online crop at The Everyday Scrapper. There are 13 challenges, 5 games, lots of prizes, & lots of talent! If you haven’t joined in yet, head on over. You still have time to participate. You have until 12am est tonight to upload your creations to be entered into the great RAKs that the DT is offering. Don’t wait…..run on over there now!

One of the challenges was to create a spring banner. Well, I have never done this before, so this certainly was a challenge to me. When I was guest designer for From Here to Scrapternity, one of the things that I received was a little wooden mini album. I had looked at it and wondered what I was going to do with it. Well, I now had the perfect chance to use it:

(now that I see my pics on my blog, they are not very clear. I will see if I can get better pics to post, but in the mean time, enjoy these. sorry about that!!)

100_8271

100_8264

100_8265

100_8266

100_8267

I dipped into my scrap paper, I used stickers that I had forgotten I had, & pop dotted them to make them stand up & adhered the eggs to some chipboard, used ribbon from Crop Stop, & stickles (of course!!), & then hung on twine.

I am really pleased with the way that it turned out! I am wondering where I can get more of these little albums to make some as Easter gifts for our parents!

Anyway, thanks for looking, & please stop on by TES crop today to join in on the fun!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop