Crop Stop Throw Me a Punch//TES Sketch

I went back to basics with simple circle punches. I used a 3", 1", & 1/2" circle punches & layered them along the side. I also used the EK Success postage stamp border for the bottom edge of the green paper.

The pics are of my oldest daughter at age 18 months (she is now almost 5), & she used to love to ride the vacuum. Who knew!!!

You can check out the thread in the Crop Stop forum here. And please be sure to share your "circle punch" layouts, cards, projects etc, so that we can oooh & aahh over them! You can also view my post on their blog here.

I also wanted to mention that I used a sketch created by the lovely Mia over at The Everyday Scrapper. You can post your lo on that forum as well, for even more ooohs & aaahs! Go here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

While you are looking, I wanted to mention to you that there are 2 fabulous online crops this weekend! From Here to Scrapternity has one that will run from Friday til Monday, so be sure to check it out over there for awesome challenges & prizes. And the Crop Stop will have "A Day in Hollywood" on Saturday from 8am-4pm est. Stop on by for incredible fun!

Thanks for looking & have a fabulous day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop