Back in Action!

Hi there! I have been out of commission for quite some time now, due to our laptop crashing! I have only been able to post what was needed of me, & not much else. So, today, my new laptop arrived at our front door & I am in Laptop Heaven! I have been putzing around with it for hours. Well, I was working a little tonight, but I stole it to bring up with me to play around with in between calls. So, hopefully I will now be able to post more often & get back into my grove!
With that being said, let me show off a few of my creations from the past month (I looked over my blog & I missed a lot of stuff I've done). I won't go overboard tonight, but will try to post more often.



This was at the pool last summer, & it was the first day that Audra went pee-pee on the potty outside of the house. I told her that if she went she could have some ice cream, & she went! I have since journaled on this lo under the arrow in blue to tell that story. Looking at this picture, I can't wait for summer & spending the day at the pool w/ the girls!

This lo was created for a challenge at February's crop at From Here 2 Scrapternity. I also used it for a challenge at Scraptacular.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is of my girls on the first day of school in '09. Emma in the 4 year old program at preschool, & Audra in Mommy & Me. They were so excited, & but this was just such a cute pic I couldn't pass it up.

I totally scraplifted this lo! It was an idea in a kit that I got from Scraptacular in February (which I loved & used almost every single thing in it!!). It's a really cute, fun lo & I love the way the lo turned out. Thanks, Beth, for the fabulous kit!

------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way....there is a fantastic crop going on over at The Everyday Scrapper! The challenges are great, the prizes are even better. There are games & just so much excitement going on over there. I am hosting a challenge & a game, so please go take a look. Have some fun, meet some new people, & enjoy the extraordinary talent! See you there!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a fabulous day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop