Beautiful

At the Everyday Scrapper online crop this past week, one of the challenges was to make a lo with flowers that you have made yourself. There are so many techniques, & ideas out there, & so many different ways to make your own flowers, it was hard for me to chose what I was going to do. I kind of remember seeing these somewhere, but am not sure where, or even if I did it correctly, but I had this roll of fabric that was about 2 inches wide. Not quite a ribbon, but too small to do anything else with. So I just started twisting & twisting & twisting until I came up with:

100_8311 100_8315

I think that this lo is now up there on my faves list. Just look at Emma’s face. (this pic was at O.C. Md. in 2008).

The crop at TES is now over. It was awesome! I did every single challenge! & had 30 minutes to spare too! It totally helps when dh watches the girls all day, while Mommy plays in her scrap room. Those days don't happen very often, but I sure appreciate it when they do!! I will post my creations as time allows.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comments

  1. Your LO is fabulous, the flowers look wonderful, and the little one in the pic is certainly a cutie.
    Thank you for posting on my blog during the Zutter Zisters Blog Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop