Scraptacular Page Design Class

Every month Scraptacular, my lss, holds page design classes. Beth always puts together fun & easy pages, & sometimes challenges us w/ new techniques. Last month I was not able to attend the class, but I did get the kit. The class consists of 2 - double page los, & 2 - single page los. Of course, you don't have to keep the page exactly as she has designed, but it is always a quick way to add to your albums!!

Here are 2 of the los that were in the kit. (the other 2 do not have pics on them yet, & I wanted to sew on them to add a "me" touch).






Both pages are of the girls 2 years ago in the snow, of course.

It seems that my pics came out blurry again! It must be the camera & not the photographer ;o)~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop