The Everyday Scrapper - Fun Day Monday - Scrapping About Yourself

On Monday, I posted on The Everyday Scrapper. You can see my post below, or see it at The Everyday Scrapper.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a question for you… How often to you scrapbook about yourself? I know that I, personally, get so wrapped up in scrapbooking about my girls, & my family, that I rarely ever do anything about me. Well, I am usually the one behind the camera, so I don’t have very many pictures of me anyway. Last week we had my daughters 3rd birthday party, & I handed my camera over to my friend, who captured me in a few photos, so I thought I would take this time to do a page about myself. I am in my last months of my 30s, so I reflected on “who I am”.
I realized that I have changed a bit over the years, in becoming a wife, a mother, a friend, daughter & sister. All rolls that I don’t take lightly, & a long ways away from my corporate days!




So, do you scrap about yourself? If so, please share with us in the forum a layout, or project that you have done about yourself.

Thanks for looking! Have a fabulous week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop