Best Buds & Scraptacular Online Crop


It's Monday! You know what that means! New sketch over at Nuts About Sketches. Here is my dt submission for this week. Go on over & check all the other wonderful talent at Nut About Sketches. There are always beautiful los by the ladies, but these week there were a few that just knocked my socks off!

This lo is of my dd & our old cat Jakey. We had to put him down about a year ago due to old age, & his diabetes got the best of him. He had been getting insulin shots 2x a day since dh & I got married!!! He just wasn't doing good anymore. I had him him before dh & I even met, so he lived a long happy life!!! He was my first baby, & I really miss him! Emma & Jakey adored each other! He put up with so much from her!!! She would sit on him, pull his tail, chase him, but at the through it all, he would snuggle up to her like this & head but her, & rub up against her. It was really cute! So, this was just one moment of them enjoying each others company. Funny thing is, just in the past month, both girls have been asking when Jakey is going to come home, and saying they really miss him. Mommy too...lol. Do we see another cat in the near future????
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note..... head on over to Scraptacular today! They are starting a week long online crop! Lots of challenges, games, prizes! It will be a great time! Beth & the design team do incredible online crops!!!! .... What are you waiting for??? Head on over there now & get started!! Have a great time. See you in the forums! (p.s. I'm going to win the big prize. lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop