Busy Weekend.

I had a super busy weekend this past weekend. I didn't leave the house, in fact, yesterday, I never got out of my pjs! I worked a few hours each morning, then scrapped the rest of the days away. It was really nice. There were 2 online crops that I participated in. From Here to Scrapternity & then Scraptacular. Both were really hopping! If you have a chance, stop on by to check out the fabulous los everyone made from the challenges.

Hopefully, throughout the day, I will be able to post some of my creations. Some I am very pleased with, others are so-so, but I did get quite a bit done.

Stay tuned for my los.........

Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! I love pj days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of days in PJs too... especially if they involve scrapping in PJs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop