Sesame Place & Elmo's World

This was 2 separate challenges, on 2 separate sites. However, I did them the same so I could use as a double page lo. These are definately not my best work, however, it works for the pics that I used. I totally went back to basics on this one. Just paper, stickers, buttons, & doodling. I guess for nostalgia I should've pulled out the elmer's, huh? Anyway....

This one was done for Scraptacular's sketch challenge:


And this one was done for From Here to Scrapternity's Song Challenge:


As the lo states, this was when we went to Sesame Place in 2007. Emma was 2, & Audra was 5 months old. I have a lot of pics of the day to scrap still, so don't be surprised if you see more los of this subject in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop