Let's Get Peachy Design Team News


Yippee & Yahoo!!! I have made the Let's Get Peachy design team as a Peachy Kat! What a fun group of ladies, & such great challenges & inspiration! They have selected me to be a Sketchy Kat, because of my love of sketches, & I am happy to oblige. The announcement was made on Thursday, so feel free to stop by & check them out!

They had asked me for a Book of Me lo, so this is what I provided, & that is on their blog today.


This layout was done on what my perfect "me day" would be like. Since I am a SAHM, babysit for 2 little boys in addition to my own children, then work nights from home, all the while my husband travels all the time, my perfect me day would start off with a LARGE coffee (caramel macchiato to be exact) from Starbucks! I would curl up with a good book for awhile, hopefully a real page turner that would suck me in & make me feel like I am there. When I have had enough of reading, I would go to my scrap room, & scrap my heart out! Get my creative mojo flowing & just create create create! And during all of this....did you hear that?.....No? Me either, because the day would be peaceful with no screaming or fighting or "MOMMY!" yelling kids.
The very next day, I would hug & kiss my girls, because of course I missed them, however I would be refreshed & relaxed & be able to give them all of me, once again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, today is my oldests b-day party, so wish me luck w/ many kiddos running around, & family members later on. However, I must say that she is taking after her ole Mommy! For her party she chose to have the Art Bus, which is an old converted school bus, gutted, & used for crafting! Gotta love it!
Thanks for stopping by today! See you again real soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop