November From Here to Scrapternity March Reveal

Not only do I have my March reveal for my From Here 2 Scrapternity items to share with you today, but guess what guess what guess what!!!! Pam has asked me to stay on the Inspirational Team for another 6 months!! Yippee & yahoo!!! I love it over there, & I didn't even think twice about saying yes! So, yay! If you haven't already, head on over there to check out all the fun & inspiration. There are monthly challenges, as well as monthly crops, & just a lot of great people! People who I know consider to be GREAT friends. So, thanks again, Pam for keeping me on the IT!!

I already posted one of my creations with the supplies for the March crop. (see previous post), so the other 3 layouts that I have created are here:


Emma just chilling out at my parents for one of her "sleepovers".
Created for the sketch challenge during the March Crop.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is of Audra & her Mommy & Me teacher, Mrs. Barwis (if you hadn't guessed). She LOVED Mrs. Barwis, & still talks about her today. The pic was taken at the end of year picnic.

Lo created for the monthly March sketch challenge.
-------------------------------------------------------------------


This lo is of my girls this past Christmas. From my in-laws they got a humongous box filled with dress up clothes of all kinds! So, on Christmas day they put on a fashion show for us, complete with me as MC. It last at least half an hour, if not longer! they had a blast!
-------------------------------------------

Also, FH2S is turning 5, so April 15-18 come join us for a Birthday Crop Celebration! It will be loaded with fun & prizes & games. So, come on over & have a blast with us. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for looking!
Have a splendid day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop