From Here to Scrapternity April Crop cont'd

Hello!!! How are you today? I hope that you are enjoying your week.

Today, I am going to share with you more of my creations from this past weekends crop at From Here to Scrapternity. I hope that you enjoy them.

This was created for the sketch challenge, but the twist was that it needed to be a birthday theme:

This was Audra's 3rd birthday party in 2010. She was obsessed with the Wiggles so we had a Wiggley Party.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This challenge was the #5. You just had to use the number 5 somewhere on your layout:


This picture of Audra just cracks me up!! I had to use it for something! (it was at the Philadelphia Zoo). I used the 5 as "5 Things that I Love About You" & listed them in random journaling boxes around the lo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This challenge was to have a balloon bouquet on your lo. I totally scraplifted the example that they had in the challenge, but I really like the outcome:


This was obviously Emma's 5th b-day party, in 2010.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my creations. Stop on back tomorrow for some more from the crop.

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop