From Here to Scrapternity April Crop cont'd

Happy Friday!!!

Today I would like to share with you a special lo that was done for the From Here 2 Scrapternity Crop last weekend. The challenge was to create a lo as to why you continue to come to FH2S, & why it is special to you.


I created this lo using all the words that I could think of to describe FH2S. I then looked up the definitions & wrote them along side of the word. My #10 says: "Best Place to Be" FROM HERE 2 SCRAPTERNITY!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today the kids are off from school, it is Emma's b-day (my lil baby is 6 today!), it is Earth Day, & Good Friday. A very big day!

I hope that you have a fabulous weekend, & enjoy every moment of it, & take a moment or two to stop & think about what Easter is all about. Not just bunnies, & candy, & egg hunts, but the true meaning of Easter. How Jesus died for OUR sins. The greatest sacrifice ever.

Happy Easter!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop