Nuts About Sketches #155


Yesterday was the reveal for the next marvelous sketch by Shawn at Nuts About Sketches. I had the hardest time taking a pic of this lo, so I did a do-over this morning. If you are looking at her blog, yuck. This one, much better but still not the greatest. (so very sorry about that Shawn!!).

So, with out further ado, here is my reveal for NAS #155:


This lo is of our last time at Gymboree. There was a group of us that met when our oldests were just a few months old. We stayed together in the same classes, & even did the "family" classes when we all had our 2nd kids. We did play dates, & were a really tight group. This was our last class because our oldests were starting preschool the following week. Most of them different preschools. Although the group has split due to schools & locations, I have met some of my very best friends there, & hope to remain friends for years to come.

Thanks for looking today, I hope that you stop by again soon!
Have a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop