Red Carpet Studios - The Wedding Singer

Hello friends!  How are you today?  I am doing fantastic!  My sister is here visiting from PA, & we are having a great time!  The Katy rodeo was going on, Embellish It! was in town for a Play All Day event, which I went to with a friend.   So it has been a very interesting & fun weekend!  It is so great to see my sister!  I haven't seen her since last summer & I miss her so much! 

With that being said, today a new card challenge is posted at Red Carpet Studios, for the week of February 24th - March 2nd.  The information is as follows:

CHALLENGE: "The Wedding Singer" - make Wedding/Anniversary cards
SPONSOR: My Craft Spot - http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
PRIZE: One stamp set of the winner's choice


Here is what I created for the challenge:

 
Honestly, I used scraps to make this card.  I fussy cut the "doily", added some Basic Grey trim, some random mesh & ribbon that I had,  Basic Grey buttons, & Quick Quotes powder puff ink to finish the edges. 
 
I hope that you enjoy my creation.  Please stop back tomorrow for my Nuts About Sketches reveal, & I will post some of the items I created for the From Here to Scrapternity crop from a week back. 
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop