Nuts About Sketches #251

Hello there.  Happy Monday.  Another great sketch was posted at Nuts About Sketches today, & as usual it was fabulous, & so much fun to work with.  It was kind of a challenge for me because it called for an 8x10 photo.  I don't usually use 8x10s on my layouts, but I found this pic, which was perfect. 
 

This is Emma at 9 months old. This picture was taken professionally at Sears.  The only way that she would sit still for us was to have the bears, so we used them!!  Gone are the days of bald heads, & no shoes.

I used all Basic Grey paper, stickers & brads.  I used Petaloo flowers across the bottom, & random gems for the centers of the sticker flowers.  Viola.  There you have it. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope to have a lot to post within the next week because I am going to an all weekend crop this coming weekend, PLUS From Here 2 Scrapternity is having an online crop February 8th-10th.  If you get the chance, become a member of the site & join in on the fun!  I hope to see you there!

Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!