From Here 2 Scrapternity Vintage Challenge

As I mentioned, the week of February 8th -17th, there was a crop at From Here 2 Scrapternity.  There were great challenges, & prizes, & great friendships.  The gals there are so much fun!  You should really swing by sometime & get in on the fun.  Tell 'em that Liese sent you.  :o)
 
One of the challenges was to create a project that had a vintage feel to it.  It could be a card, layout, or anything that you wanted.  Immediately I knew that I was going to use this image:

 
I have had these vintage images in my stash for years now, & I never knew quite what to do with them.  This challenge was the perfect opportunity to put them to use.  I used pp from a mat stack that I had, that is very vintagey, a pre-cut border stip, random chipboard pieces that I had (the hearts are actually bright red & sparkly on the other side).  I used Queen & Co. bling, & random ribbon in my stash.  Of course, I inked the edges of the image with brown Quick Quotes Powder Puff ink.
 
I think that it turned out pretty cute. 
 
Thank you for looking today.  Please stop by again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop