Nuts About Sketches #253

Hello!  It's Monday, so you know what happens on Mondays.  A new sketch is posted over at Nuts About Sketches.  
 
 
These pictures are obviously from the Houston Rodeo.  When we moved to TX from PA we were so excited to go to the rodeo.  This was our first day there, & of course the girls had to have pink cowgirl hats!  As it turns out, we had gone 4x!  It was so much fun that we just couldn't help ourselves.  Speaking of which, I do believe that it starts up again in less than a month.....Yeeeee  hawwww! 
 
Thanks for looking.  I hope you stop by Nuts About Sketches to check out the sketch & to see what the other DT members have created. 
 
Have a good one. 

Comments

  1. You just would not believe how excited I became to see your layout! Pure awesomeness on both the layout and the topic! Parade was today downtown! Tomorrow I head up to set up the American Lowline Registry Display in the International Room. Then next Friday is move in day for the Lowlines! I'd love if you were going to be at the rodeo from late afternoon on the 28th to noon on the 4th to stop by and see us. Send me your phone or email via a comment on my blog if you can make it in to visit with us. My blog comments are all moderated. I'll send you my phone via text so you can find us in Reliant center. I'd love to have your daughters have that hands on interaction with our cattle. If your interested in that let me know because we'd love to have you there, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop