Nuts About Sketches #252

Good morning.  I hope that you had a great weekend.  Mine was great!  I had gone to a friends lake house, & we scrapped, talked, ate, scrapped some more, sang, laughed, & just over all had a fabulous time.  I got a lot accomplished, but it never seems to be enough.  Thank you, Courtney, for a great weekend of crafting & friendship!!
 
Today at Nuts About Sketches, Shawn has posted a new sketch.  So much fun to work with.  This is what I created with it:

 

This was a funny thing to scrap.  My cousin Jason got married back in 2006.  It was a beautiful wedding, & a really fun day.  Everyone had a great time. Unfortunately, the married didn't last.  But we did get some great family photos.  Look at how tiny Emma was, she was 18 months old here, & I was prego with Audra. 

Thank you for looking today.  If you haven't already, head over to NAS to check out the actual sketch.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop