More Baby Cards

Hola!  It's a great day in Texas!  I hope that you are having as good a day wherever you are! 
 
In continuing with the baby cards that I made for church, I found a card paper stack that I had in my stash. I have no idea where it came from, but there are all kinds of pretty different paper, not even baby related.  In that same paper pack, there are squares, & stickers, which I used for the center of each of the cards.  I inked a few, doodled on a few more, then used twine, ribbons, bling, buttons, & a few stick pins.  & after all is said & done, here are the final products:
 



My favorite is the middle one with the elephant.  I'm not sure why, but it just is.  Which one is your fave?  You could leave me a comment & let me know if you wish.  ;o) 

Thank you for looking today.  I hope that you stop by again soon, I love visitors! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop