From Here 2 Scrapternity

 I would like to share with you today, a few other things that I created for the From Here 2 Scrapternity crop from a few weeks ago. 

These 2 layouts were created for the challenges that I hosted for the crop.  In this first one, I asked everyone to use a sketch that I had found at Page Maps.  This is what I created with it:

 
The pictures is from 2010, when we were still in PA.  We had gone to Hershey's Candy Lane for the holidays.  They had it all decorated with beautiful lights, & had some of the rides open, & even Santa's reindeer.  We had gone w/ my parents, & taken the girls.  It was such a good time, but boy was it cold!  We even wound up buying a couple of blankets to make sure the girls were warm enough.  This is a self picture that we took. 
 
 
This next layout was for the challenge that I posted using something on your project that began with each letter in the word, H.E.A.R.T.  I used H = heart border, E = a pic of Emma, A = the word Around, R = red flowers, T = tags and/or twine.  
 
 
I used papers from a Memory Works kit.  The picture is of Emma when she was 10 months old.  She would bite that spoon when I would feed her, & she thought it was the funniest thing. She would not let it go, & would stay like this for a long time.
 
Thank you for looking today.  I hope you have enjoyed my layouts, & be sure to come check out all the fun that we have over at From Here 2 Scrapternity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop