Nuts About Sketches, sketch #176

Hello hello hello. Monday is here, & I am a little sad to say that this will be my last sketch on the DT for Nuts About Sketches. New team starts with the next sketch. And although I will surely miss being on the team, I will continue to pull her sketches weekly & use them.

Here is what I created w/ the latest sketch:


There is a dairy farm a few miles from our house. At that dairy farm is a little restaurant , as well as a little petting zoo. At that zoo they have farm animals as well as rare & unusual animals. The best part is that it is totally free! The kids love going there & seeing the animals, as the pictures show. Always a fun time.

Thanks for looking, & thanks Shawn for allowing me to be on your DT for the past year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop