Chicas Getting Crafty August 11th Sketch Reveal

Oh my goodness! Have you seen the sketches that the girls are creating at Chicas Getting Crafty lately? They are awesome! I was one of the lucky ones to design with Kimmy's sketches this month, so I would like to share with you what I have created.

These are pictures of Emma (yes, I know, I haven't forgotten about Audra!), & our dog Charley. We were so worried that Charley wouldn't take to Emma, but he immediately became her protector the day we brought her home. Here, Emma is 7 months old, & just starting to move around. He would sit & watch her every move. She loved it when he was near, & learned to pull up by using his back to steady herself.

Supplies used:
Almost everything I used was from the Basic Grey Euphoria line: paper, buttons, letters, brads, chipboard.
Karen Foster Design green Scrappers Floss
Colorbox chalk ink- lavender & blue

Thanks for the wonderful sketch, Kimmy, & thank you all for stopping by to look, & don't forget to check out Chicas Getting Crafty! Have a great day & see you back here soon!
~Anneliese~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!