Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chicas Getting Crafty August 11th Sketch Reveal

Oh my goodness! Have you seen the sketches that the girls are creating at Chicas Getting Crafty lately? They are awesome! I was one of the lucky ones to design with Kimmy's sketches this month, so I would like to share with you what I have created.

These are pictures of Emma (yes, I know, I haven't forgotten about Audra!), & our dog Charley. We were so worried that Charley wouldn't take to Emma, but he immediately became her protector the day we brought her home. Here, Emma is 7 months old, & just starting to move around. He would sit & watch her every move. She loved it when he was near, & learned to pull up by using his back to steady herself.

Supplies used:
Almost everything I used was from the Basic Grey Euphoria line: paper, buttons, letters, brads, chipboard.
Karen Foster Design green Scrappers Floss
Colorbox chalk ink- lavender & blue

Thanks for the wonderful sketch, Kimmy, & thank you all for stopping by to look, & don't forget to check out Chicas Getting Crafty! Have a great day & see you back here soon!
~Anneliese~

No comments:

Post a Comment