Chicas Getting Crafty Wedding Challenge

When Peachy Laura from Chicas Getting Crafty asked us to chose a part of a wedding to scrap about, the first thing that popped into my mind was the cake, so I blurted that out right away. Then I thought, how am I going to scrap a wedding cake??! I have never scrapped any of our wedding photos, then I thought that I would flub it & scrap one of the kids birthday cakes(shhh, don't tell Laura!). As I was flipping through photos, I found the perfect "wedding cake" pictures! My parents, on their 40th wedding anniversary, renewed their vows & had a huge celebration, much like a wedding. They had gotten married in Germany & only a handful of people attended, so they went all out this time, & had the big traditional "wedding" for the renewal. The cake was no exception! Here are the photos of the cake, them cutting, & feeding each other. Still as in love, & 1000x more, as the day they were married.

Supplies used:
Foof-a-la patterned paper
Bazzil Basics paper just the edge card stock strips
SEI chalk ink - red grape
Quick Quotes powder puff ink - bloody mary
Inkadinkadoo swirl stamp
Pink Paisley Bayberry Cottage cork buttons
American Crafts Thickers - Shoebox glitter white
Random: cardstock, flowers, & brads


Thank you for letting me share my parents love story with you, & for stopping by
today. I surely hope you continue to visit me, & over at Chicas Getting Crafty,
for inspiration!! Have a fabulous day!


~Anneliese~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop