Chicas Getting Crafty August 4 Sketch Reveal

Hello friends! We have some new sketch designers in town! And what wonderful sketches they are coming up with over at Chicas Getting Crafty. I was able to work with Kimmy's sketch & love it! It left a lot of room for the imagination! I also used the monochromatic theme that they have going this month. I used mostly green, as green is, & has always been, my favorite color. I hope you enjoy what I have done with it.

The pictures are of Emma, my oldest, when she was 10 months old, & learning to feed
herself. She would sit there forever, but would be so proud of herself that she
was able to eat on her own. Not sure how much she would get in her belly in those
days, but she gave it every effort she could.


Supplies used:
Nikki Silvis Flaming Butterfly patterned paper
Nikki Silvis Dan the Record Man patterned paper
American Crafts Thickers - Felt black
Colorbox chalk ink - Dark Moss
Random: cardstock


Thank you for stopping by. I hope to see you back here in the days to come.
There is lots of inspiration at CGC as well, so be sure to stop there daily
(and here too of course)!


Have a good one.
~Anneliese~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop