Scraptacular February Reveals: Continued

And now to bring you the 2nd half of my designs using the incredible February Spectacular kit. I told you that you could get a ton out of the kits! I think I have a few more things that I will be creating w/ the kit & if I do, I will be sure to share with you. Here ya go (again, some of these were featured during the Valentine's day blog hop, so I'm sorry for the repeats):



I use NAS sketch #149 for this layout:



I used NAS #150 for this lo:
And there you have it. I had such fun designing w/ this kit. Be sure to go check out the website. I'm sure she has some left over for your scrapping pleasure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop