From Here 2 Scrapternity January IT Reveal

I just love it over at From Here 2 Scrapternity. Everyone is super nice & it is always so much fun. Being part of the Inspirational Team, I get a wonderful supply of goodies to work with each month. January was no exception. It seemed like the more scraps I created w/ the kit, the more I came up with. It was the never ending supply of goodies! Again, some of the layouts I did using Nuts About Sketches sketches, so I will indicate which ones, & you may see them pop up in another post. fyi.

As I am writing this entry, I realized I did so much w/ this kit, that I am going to spread it out into two posts. Stay tuned for the rest:







Thanks for looking. Stop back again real soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop