November From Here to Scrapternity Reveal

Yes, you read that correctly. It says November!! I have been so incredibly busy over the holidays & watching the boys (for those of you that don't know, I watch 2 lil boys daily, in addition to my own....boy does that take a lot out of me), that my blogging has taken a back seat. We have a snow day today, & from the looks of it, maybe tomorrow too, so hopefully I can set up some posts & we will caught up in no time.

Here, please find my creations for my Inspirational Team for From Here 2 Scrapternity. Pam supplied me with some awesome goodies, & here is what I made using them:

This one I used Nuts About Sketches Sketch #138:
This wall hanging was created with the pages of a chipboard album. I don't really use chipboard albums, but the pages were the perfect size to make a hanging w/ a 4x6 picture. These are the boys that I watch, & their parents (good friends of ours). I gave it to them for Christmas.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





And there you have it. Pam gave us the month of December off for FH2S, so there won't be anything there, but I sure did a lot with the supplies Linda sent me to use for January! So be on the look out for those soon.

Thanks for looking today. Hope you are well & having a fabulous New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop