Scraptacular February Reveals

I know....this post is at the end of February & I am just now sharing with you the actual designs of the February kit from Scraptacular. But at least you got to join in on the blog hop & see some of the creations then, right? And I must say, at least I posted these in the correct month & not 2 months later like I have been! Right? lol. In fact, I used this kit right down to scraps, then used the scraps.....As usual, her kits are out of this world! I love em, & really look forward to them each & every month!

Since I was able to create so much with this kit, I will break it down into 2 posts, so stay tuned for the rest:

This lo (which I also showed you during the blog hop) was created using the Scraptacular February sketch of the month by Liz Chidster:




Lo created using NAS sketch #148:

Stay tuned for the rest of my creations using this kit in the days to come.
Thanks for checking in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop